Palak Ki Tikkee
by Sushila Jora
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4452 times
Add your private note
Palak Ki Tikkee recipe - How to make Palak Ki Tikkee
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 to 8 tikkis
- In a deep bowl, combine spinach,corn flour, bread crumbs, salt,pepper and mix well.
- Divide into 8 equal parts and keep aside.
- In a another bowl, add potato, paneer,ginger,salt,green chilli, coriander and red chilli powder and mix well. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Fill in potato mixture with spinach stuffing and press it lightly and give it a shape of tikki.
- Heat oil in a non-stick tawa, cook tikkis on aslow flame till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with curds or meetha chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 17 Feb 2011I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.