Palak Kadhi ( Low Calorie Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 100 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 64104 times
This is an unusual way of adding nutrients by way of greens to your meal. Serve hot with steamed rice and a big bowl of salad to end your lunch.
- Combine the curds and gram flour in a deep bowl and whisk till the mixture is smooth. Keep aside
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai, and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions, curds-bengal flour mixture, chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger-green chilli paste and and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the salt and allow it to boil, whiel stirring continously.
- Add the spinach, 1/2 cup water and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or parathas.
Palak Kadhi Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per Serving
|Amount|| 36 gms|
|Energy|| 59 kcal|
|Protein|| 3.2 gm|
|CHO|| 6.6 gm|
|Fat|| 2.2 gm|
|Fibre|| 0.5 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.