Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9260 times
The spinach or palak kabab is a vegetarian kabab recipe full of aromatic spices, healthful ingredients and an amazing taste! created with palak or spinach as main ingredient, palak kababs are best paired with mint chutney and lemon wedges.
- Soak the bread slices in water and squeeze the excess water.
- Mash and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the cheese, in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into small round flat balls.
- Place a tbsp of cheese at the center and seal the edges properly.
- Coat the kebabs with cornflour evenly from all the sides and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kebabs till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sands14 on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.