by Palak Rajput
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22076 times
Palak Kebabs, it is a palak and chana dal based crunchy starters.
- Wash and soak the chana dal in enough water for 3 hours.
- Strain the chana dal and grind it along with spinach in a mixer, grind to a thick paste.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portion and shape the mixture into long rolls and steam them in a pressure cooker for 5 minutes or till done.
- When cool remove from cooker.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, and deep fry the kebabs till it turns golden brown from all the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney or with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 03 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.