Palak Dosa with Beetroot and Paneer Filling with Pomegranate Seeds
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1896 times
My lovely 2.5 year old little bunch of joy loves the idea of colourful food. Being a terrible towy she hates monotonous food and gives me tough meal times, so i innovated this dosa recipe to excite her tastebuds.
- As per above if you have readymade dosa batter with you then just add properly pureed palak paste in it.
- Now muddle garlic to a fine paste and add it to the batter.
- Add salt and mix the batter thoroughly to get a bright green lovely colour.
- Keep it aside for resting.
- Combine the beetroot, paneer and pomegranate seeds in a bowl and mix well.
- Add all the above mentioned ingredients carefully one by one and mix lightly.
- After mixing all the ingredients keep the mixture aside.
- Heat a dosa pan or a normal non stick dosa tawa.
- Pour the palak dosa batter and sprinkle generously drops of ghee on top of it.
- Make sure the edges of dosa are covered with drops of ghee, this will give crispy edges. Gas flame or induction tawa heat needs to be on medium high and not too high or the dosa will get burnt.
- Once the dosa is done, the bright green colour will turn brownish green or olive green.
- Now spread a spoonful of mixture in the centre of dosa. Using the back of your flat spoon fold dosa and serve with a dollop of amul butter.
This recipe was contributed by AJD1320 on 23 Feb 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.