Palak Dal Kadhi
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5398 times
A tasty and healthy kadhi made with palak and moong dal.
- Combine the prepared paste and curds and mix well. Keep aside.
- Cook the moong dal and spinach with enough water and turmeric powder in a heavy bottomed vessel till the dal is cooked.
- Add the curd mixture and mix well.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- For the tempering, heat the coconut oil in a small pan, add the mustard seeds, aesofitida, cumin seeds and curry leaves. When the seeds crackle, pour this tempering to the dal and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by as_lata on 01 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.