Palak Cheese Roll
by matangy ramya
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7570 times
the green and white coloured rolls looks pleasing as well as tastes delicious!
- Cut the leaves into half and keep aside.
- Boil 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup water in a deep pan and blanch the spinach leaves for 1 minutes.
- Keep aside.
- Spread the blanched leaf on a bread slice and spread some cheese evenly on top.
- sprinkle some cumin seeds powder, salt and pepper.
- Again spread a spinach leaf and roll the bread slices tightly in cylindrical shape.
- Repeat the same with remaining bread slices and spinach.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the rolls till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by matangy ramya on 03 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.