Palak Aur Matki ki Curry ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18335 times
Try out spicy palak aur matki ki curry with sprouted matki and spinach, both of which are notable health boosters. A rather offbeat tempering of mustard seeds, garlic and curry leaves adds a nice touch to this curry.
- Combine the sprouted matki, spinach, tomatoes and salt with 1½ cups of water in a microwave-safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring thrice in between after every 3 minutes.
- Add the prepared ground paste, mix well and microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring twice in between after every 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Put the oil in another microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the mustard seeds and microwave on high for 40 seconds.
- Add the garlic and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the curry leaves, mix well and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Pour this tempering over the curry and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1999.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||14.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||48.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.