Palak (spinach) Phulka
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6688 times
Add a few sprigs of mint leaves to the spinach to give that exotic aroma of mint, to the roti.
- Combine the spinach and curds and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Combine the puree, wheat flour and remaining ingredients, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions and roll them into thin phulkas of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each phulka till golden brown from both the sides and they puff up.
- Serve hot with veggies, or dal.
This recipe was contributed by rimpy_y2k on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.