Pakora and Anardana Chat
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7169 times
Pakoda and anardana chat brings forth a delectable combination of spicy gram flour coated fried pakodas with sweet anardana or pomegranates. Serve this pakoda and anardana combination on a rainy day with a hot cup of tea.
- Combine the besan, water, salt, haldi and ginger-garlic paste and mix well to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, dip the vegetable slices and spinach leaves into the batter and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Take a large shallow dish and place a layer of the pakoras.
- Spread some curds, green and meethi chutney and the anardana.
- Sprinkle salt, cumin seeds powder and chilli powder
- Place another layer of pakoras followed by curd etc.
- Continue till all the pakoras are over.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by jonty on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.