by Vandna Mathur
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1609 times
It is a unique recipe made with pinwheel bread.
- Slice the bread horizontally in 3-4 slices according the thickness of the bread and roll each slice with rolling pin.
- Now spread 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup on 1/3 part of a slice then spread 2 tbsp green chutney on the middle 1/3 part then spread 2 tbsp butter on the left 1/3 part .
- Repeat this with all the slices.
- Now start rolling the slice from ketchup side till the end keep in a plastic bag and keep in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Now slice them about 1/2 inch thick and keep in fridge.
- Heat oil in karahi ,dip each piece of prepared bread in batter and deep fry till they turn golden colour and crispy.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Vandna Mathur on 15 Jun 2013 I live in Delhi,I like cooking,painting and shoping.Ihave done more than 100 episodes of cookery sh...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.