by Breny Thakker
This recipe has been viewed 6158 times
A double layered sandwich made with brown bread.
- Divide the 1st layer into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the 2nd layer into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply butter on each slice of bread and keep aside.
- Spread a portion of the 1st layer of sandwich mixture to it. Cover with another buttered slice.
- Apply butter on top of the 2nd slice followed by the green chutney.
- Now spread a portion of the 2nd layer mixture on it and cover with buttered and chutney applied bread.
- Grill this sandwich in pre-heated griller until crisp or cook on non-stick tava.
- Cut into 4 diagonal pieces.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make one more sandwich
- Serve hot with prepared sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Breny Thakker on 21 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.