Pahadi Paneer Tikka ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
पहाड़ी पनीर टिक्का
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Pahadi Paneer Tikka ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 224 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 87592 times
Think of the mountains, and you are immediately reminded of fresh scents, green sights and a crisp chill in the air. What would you like to eat in such a situation? Well, the Pahadi Paneer Tikka has it all. It features crisp and juicy veggies along with soft and luscious paneer, all of which have imbibed the tangy notes and spicy flavours of the marinade. What is more, this tikka arrangement is conveniently cooked on a non-stick tava and can therefore be easily prepared at home by anybody.
- Thread the one piece of each paneer, onion, capsicum and tomato onto a toothpick. Repeat with the remaining toothpicks to make more tikkas.
- Apply the green marinade on the tikkas and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and sauté till the tikkas turn golden brown on all sides.
- Remove from the flame and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.