Padpadi Chaat with Pizza Base
by Rajni Gupta Anand
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1582 times
This is a fusion recipe with lots of flavour. It is sweet, tangy and hot as the Indian chat promises to be.Although considered a street food but is full of nutrients.
Add your private note
Padpadi Chaat with Pizza Base recipe - How to make Padpadi Chaat with Pizza Base
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- First of all flatten all pizza base with a rolling pin .
- Now cut small circles identical with papri with the help of a cookie cutter.
- Now brush all circles with butter and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree for 10 to 12 mins till it becomes crisp at 220 degree.
- Now place crisp papri in four serving dish.
- Start placing boiled potato and paneer chunks.
- Put the curds, tamarind and green chutney according to taste.
- Further sprinkle salt,chilli flakes, jeera powder and chaat masala according to taste.
- Now garnish with coriander, green chillies, pomegranate seeds and sev.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Rajni Gupta Anand on 03 Oct 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.