Paasta Pakoda Chaat
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6269 times
This chaat tastes very nice and very healthy too.
- Combine the besan, corn flour, semolina, chilli powder and salt and mix well with 1 tsp hot oil and water to make thick batter.
- Add the boiled paasta and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry these paasta till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and place on a serving dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle this mixture on the pakodas and spread evenly.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Jayashree_Ravikumar on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.