Paasi Paruppu Payasam
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2933 times
South indian dessert made on occassions.
- Combine the dals with 2 cups water and salt in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for upto 5 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid and mash using a spoon. Keep aside.
- Add ghee and jaggery and cook on a slow flame fr 2-3 minutes.
- Gradually add milk, mix well and bring to boil.
- Add the coconut, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by FirstTry_Agi on 10 Mar 2012Hi,Am recently married.As my name suggests my dishes are my first try dishes and are mostly on trial...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.