5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6697 times
Paalak paneer or paneer cooked with spinach puree along with a choice of spices, cream and garlic paste.
- Combine the spinach, tomato, onion and ginger and pressure cook with 1-cup water for 2 minutes.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the paneer till golden brown. Drain and keep aside.
- In the same oil, add the cumin seeds. Bayleaf, garlic and green chilly.
- When the seeds crackle, add the spinach paste and salt, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Add the besan and stir continuously so that besan dissolves in spinach completely.
- Add the garam masala and kasoori methi and mix well.
- Cook till paalak thickens or till you reach the desired consistency of spinach.
- Add the paneer cubes, mix well and garnish with malai and grated paneer.
- Serve hot with paraatha.
This recipe was contributed by mili25 on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.