Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1002 times
Serve the stuffed Oya pranthas as breakfast or meal with curd and pickle. The recipe is quite simple and involves stuffing mashed tofu and onions in to the wheat based paranthas.
Add your private note
Oya Pranthas recipe - How to make Oya Pranthas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Wheat soya flour - 500 gms
Water to knead the dough
Tofu (soya paneer) - 250 gms
Onion - 60 gms
Green chillies - 10 gms
Garam masala - 10 gms
Coriander leaves - 10 gms salt to taste
Soya refined oil - 60 ml
- 1. knead wheat soya flour into a smooth dough.
- 2. for filling, mix mashed tofu, finely chopped green chillies, onion and coriander leaves.
- 3. add salt and garam masala.
- 4. make stuffed paranthas and fry in soya refined oil.
- 5. serve hot with seasoned curd and pickles.
This recipe was contributed by preetimichael on 01 Oct 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.