Oriental Rice Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50073 times
A typical example of an on-the-go snack, this recipe is the best way to keep your little ones' hunger pangs satiated.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the spring onion whites and sauté for 2 minutes, till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the celery, green chillies, garlic and ginger and cook for another minute.
- Add the capsicum, paneer, baby corn and the prepared soya sauce mixture and cook for 2 more minutes, till the sauce thickens and coats the vegetables and paneer.
- Add the spring onion greens and mix well. keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the chilli paneer and baby corn mixture.
- Add the rice noodles and toss well. serve hot.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||200.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||7.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||12.3 mcg|
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.