Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2025 times
A crunchy dessert for kids party which is quick and easy to make. Also great as an after school treat or anytime dessert.
- In a deep bowl crumble the oreo bicuits to a coarse mixture.
- In another bowl, add the whipped cream, choco chips, powdered sugar and crumbled oreo biscuits and mix well and put it in a piping bag.
- Take vodka shot glass, place some nuts at the bottom, pipe some oreo biscuits and cream mixture, pour some chocolatesauce gently over it.
- Garnish with nuts and a wafer biscuit.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the remaining glasses.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to chill and then serve.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani kn on 31 Mar 2017I live in Bangalore but I am from Belgaum. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes on my hubby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.