Oreo Biscuit Cake
by Foodie #634885
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 69322 times
I love cake very much but I was unable to make it perfectly..one day I thought of making cake by by crushing the biscuits.So when I used Oreo biscuit the cake came out so perfect and was superb in taste..so from that i tried making cakes from different different biscuits..And the experiment was so superb..
- Blend the Oreo biscuits with its cream in a mixer to smooth powder.
- In a deep bowl combine the Oreo biscuits mixture, milk, sugar and baking powder and mix well to a dropping consistency.
- Pour the cake mixture in a microwave safe baking bowl greased with oil.
- Microwave on for 3 to 4 minutes.
- To test insert a toothpick ,if it comes out clean the cake is ready, otherwise microwave for 1 more minute.
- Cool, cut into wedges and serve.
- This cake can also be made in a cooker.
- Cook for 7 to 8 minutes without the whistle.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #634885 on 17 Apr 2018I love to make new things espcly i love cake
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.