Orea Truffles with Sesame Surprise
by Foodie #627433
This recipe has been viewed 2172 times
Everybody loves Oreo biscuits. Oreo and sesame makes a nutty and chocolaty combination.Oreo truffles with sesame filling inside is a perfect gift for the sweet tooth.
- Roast the sesame seeds for a minute till they turn light golden and grind it coarsely.
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan on low flame and pour the milk over and stir for few seconds.
- Put the milk powder into the milk, mix well till the powder gets mixed completely with the milk and the consistency thickens.
- Add in the grounded sesame seeds into the mixture.Stir it constantly till everything comes together into a soft dough.
- Pour the powdered sugar into the pan and combine everything.Stir till the sugar completely dissolves into the mixture.
- Cool the mixture at room temperature for 15 minutes.Then pop it into the freezer for 30 minutes till its semi set
- Grind Oreo biscuits into a mixture till it attains the consistency of sand.
- Place it in a bowl and add condensed milk into it.
- Mix it well till it forms into a soft and smooth dough.
- Once the sesame mixture is semi set take small portions of the mixture and roll them into small balls.
- Take a small amount of the Oreo mixture and flatten it out by pressing it between the palms.
- Place 1 sesame ball on the center of the flattened Oreo dough.
- Lift the edges of the Oreo dough to cover the sesame ball.Roll it between your palms and shape it like a small ball.
- Place it into the fridge for at least 10 minutes till it gets a bit firm.
- Garnish it with sesame seeds and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #627433 on 30 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.