by Foodie #48100
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1250 times
1. store the lettuce in ice-cold water.
2. when you are ready to serve, drain and wrap the leaves in a muslin cloth to remove the water droplets and then use them.
- Crush the mint leaves to a paste in a mortar and pestle.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, white pepper, sugar and salt and mix well till the sugar dissolves.
- Place all the ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing over and toss the salad.
- Put to chilli.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.