This recipe has been viewed 2095 times
A sweet made using paneer and oranges. . . . Yummy and delicious!
- In a small bowl, mash the paneer and make some small balls of equal size. Keep aside.
- In a deep pan, add little water and bring it to boil. Place all balls in it till they cook(about 10 minutes). Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- In another pan, add the orange juice and sugar in the and boil on a slow flame to make a sugar syrup.
- Remove from the flame and cool on room temperature. Add essence and mix well.
- Drain the balls and put them into prepared syrup and keep them in refrigerator for atleast 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled garnished with pistachios and coconut powder.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#424372 on 23 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.