Orange-pudina squash squash
This recipe has been viewed 1962 times
Digestive and tasty new drink .
it will work like eno fruit salt mixture to digest the food.
Add your private note
Orange-pudina squash squash recipe - How to make Orange-pudina squash squash
Cooking Time: Total Time:
200ml fresh orange juice,
2tsp pudina paste.
few drops of orange colour,
1/4tsp orange essence,
1/2g. Potatium-metabi sulphate
- Dissolve sugar in the measured quantity of water and boil for 7-8 minutes. remove from heat. add citric acid to increase the clarity. strain the syrup through a muslin cloth. add orange juice, pudina paste,color and essence. dissolve potatium-metabi sulphate in a little warm water. add this to the squash.
- Tip-you can wash the bottles from the solution of potatium-metabi sulphate before pouring the sash in it.
- Do not fill the bottle upto the top.
- For making drink-
- Fill ¼ of the glass with crushed ice; add 2tbsps of orange-pudina squash.
- Top with soda water .add a little black salt to the drink and mix well. serve garnished with orange slices and pudina leaves.
- Digestive and tasty new drink is ready
This recipe was contributed by rituaakash_001 on 11 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.