This recipe has been viewed 699 times
1.)the natural taste of the orange peels goes inside the orange icecream which enhances the icecream taste.
2.)different & nice way to serve.
3.)the above mentioned way to prepare icecream is the quickest process. u also can use any other pulp along with the other ingredients. by this way the icecream does not turn into ice, it sets properly and has a smooth texture
Add your private note
Orange-natural delight recipe - How to make Orange-natural delight
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1.)Orange Pulp of 4 oranges approx 4 cups
2.)Milk Powder 4 cups
3.)Milk 4 cups
4.)Powdered sugar 4 cups
(The proportion of ingredients 2-3 & 4 each is equivalent to proportion of orange pulp.)
5.)Entire Orange peel (mentioned below)
- 1.)cut only the top part of each orange
- 2.)scoop out the pulp from each orange, strain it.
- 3.)keep the orange peel aside. don't throw it.it should be like a orange ball with the top open
- 4.)mix the milk, milk powder & powdered sugar in the orange pulp.
- 5.)blend the entire mixture in a blender/ mixer to make a smooth paste.
- 6.)if required add more powdered sugar.
- 7.)now pour the mixture in each empty orange peel. (if some mixture remains pour it in an air-tight plastic container only)
- 8.)set the poured mixture in deep-freeze for min 2 hrs. to make a delicious orange icecream set in natural orange containers
This recipe was contributed by madhu_ra on 11 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.