Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6080 times
Add your private note
Orange chutney recipe - How to make Orange chutney
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Orange Peel (chopped) - 3/4 cup
Tomato (chopped) - 1
Red Chiily - 1
Mustard - 1 tsp
Urad Dhal - 1 tsp
Tamarind - size of a small amla
Salt - 1/2 tsp2 tbsp oil
To Saute :
Maustard - 1 tsp
- 1. heat a khadai, add 1 tbs oil, 1 tsp mustard, urad dhal, red chilly & roast.
- 2. add orange peel & saute.remove & keep.
- 3. add tomato to the same khadai & saute. remove from fire.
- 4. add the orange mixture, salt & tamarind. grind coarsely in a mixer.
- 5. heat the other 1 tbs oil, add mustard & saute. add the ground chutney to this.
This recipe was contributed by Pintu.com on 04 Oct 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.