5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 3515 times
Add your private note
Orange cake recipe - How to make Orange cake
Cooking Time: Total Time:
plane flour(maida)-1 1/4 cups
sugar powder- 1.5 cup
sunflower oil-1/2 cup
salt-1/2 tea spoon
soda-bi-carb-1/2 tea spoon
orange essence-5-6 drops
orange colour-1/4 teaspoon
- 1.take milk and mix soda-bi-carb in it.
- 2.mi salt to maida.
- 3.mix oil with 1cup sugar powder and beat it well.now add maida,eggs,milk and 2-3 drops of essence in it one bi one and beat it well.
- 5.now add orange marmlades in it and beat it with a sputula.
- 6.now grease the cake tinand add the mixture in it.place it to microwave at 160 degree for 25-30 minutes at baking mode.
- 7.mix colour 4-5 drops of essence and 1/4 cup sugarpowder to creame and beat it with beater.place it to refrigerator.
- 8.when cake becomes reddy,place prepared cream on it and place it to fridge.
- 9.serve cool cake to your kids.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#424372 on 17 Sep 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.