Orange and Cinnamon Mousse
by Shreya Jaiswal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5447 times
an unusual combination....yet tasty!!...try out orange and cinnamon mousse....
Add your private note
Orange and Cinnamon Mousse recipe - How to make Orange and Cinnamon Mousse
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 serving
- In a pan combine sugar, juice and cinnamon stick. Stir over a medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, without stirring for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in rind and transfer to a bowl. Cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, whisk gelatin briskly into water with a fork until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Whisk into juice mixture.
- In a bowl, beat egg-whites until soft peaks form. Fold into juice mixture with cream.
- Fill into 6 cup serving glasses. Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight until firm. Dust with cinnamon and top with rind to serve.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 12 Jan 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.