Orange Yoghurt Shake
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 61 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5478 times
Lassi enlivened with sun-kissed oranges.
- Blend the orange juice, yoghurt, sugar and ice-cubes in a liquidiser.
- Pour into 5 glasses. Serve chilled.
- Goodness Guide :
- Calcium, so essential to bone and teeth strength abounds in this refreshing drink.
- Calcium also acts as a preventive against osteoporosis.
- Calcium aside, this drink contains a day's supply of Vitamin C, which seniors are found to have low reserves of.
- Moreover, Vitamin C is anti-oxidant that counteracts the ill-effects of pollution and builds the body's resistance power.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.