Orange Water Ice
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1712 times
A refreshing Orange water ice is a revitalizing drink recipe. You are sure to find a plethora of drink recipes, beverages at tarladalal.com
- Put the orange and lemon rind in water and sugar and sim for 8 min
- Soften the gelatin in 30ml/2tsp orange juice and add it to the pan,stirring untillit is dissolved
- Strain the liquid &add it to the remaining fruit juice
- Taste &add extra sugar if required
- When mixture is cool, pour it into a freezing tray &freeze it in frozen food compartment of a refrigeretor or in freezer.
- When slightly frosted, remove it, blend it,&serve it in orange skins or glasses
This recipe was contributed by ishikaiscute on 11 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.