by ranjita chaudhary
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3103 times
A simple and quick dessert!
- Cut the cake into 12 equal pieces and keep aside.
- Add the essence to 5 tbsp of water, mix well and dip the slices in it for 2 minutes and keep aside.
- Combine the sugar and cream in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Take a cake slice, spread the cream-sugar mixture, place the other slice on it, spread a layer of papaya slices on it.
- Put other slice on it sread a layer of jam on it and keep in the refrigerator for cooling.
- Serve chilled with orange juice.
This recipe was contributed by ranjita chaudhary on 17 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.