Orange Trifle Pudding
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9795 times
An easy fruit flavoured orange trifle pudding recipe, with oranges, cream, sugar and flour blended together is delicious. Discover easy , simple and delicious pudding recipe, orange recipes, fruit pudding recipe at tarladalal.com
- Boil milk , add custard powder and boil milk further for 10 mins or till thick.
- Cool the custard till it reaches room temperature.
- Add 1 cup orange juice and keep aside.
- Now take a demoulding tin and place a layer of orane biscuits.
- Pour orange juice over it just enough to wet the biscuits.
- Place a layer of orange pieces over the biscuitlayer.
- Now pour half the custard mixture.
- Pace the bowl in the refrigerator till it sets partially
- Now repeat the 3 layers and place in the fridge to set completely.
- Take 1 cup orange juice add 2 tsp sugar and 1 tsp cornflour to it. stir till sugar dissolves completely.
- Now heat water in a pan and warm the orange mixture tillit thickens to a pouring consistency.
- Finally demould the the pudding in a serving dish. pour the orange sauce over the pudding
- Garnish with orange slices orange weges and wipped cream.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#23525 on 22 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.