Orange Tea Bread
by flying chef
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5303 times
Orange tea bread is an English style prepared breakfast bread recipe with a nice orange tinge rendered by addition of orange juice and rind to the flour mix. The orange breads are sliced and served fresh out of the oven with tea or milk.
- Sieve flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- Add sugar, raisins, and orange rind.
- Make a hole in the center and add marmalade, oil, and eggs.
- Mix well, pour in a greased loaf tin. Bake for one hour till springy.
- Serve sliced and buttered.
This recipe was contributed by flying chef on 16 Mar 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.