Orange Summer Sensation
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3528 times
Instead of oranges you can also use strawberries and raspberries, its tastes so good....
2 cups Orange Sorbet1 cup cold milk1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling8 oz cool whip Whipped Topping, thawed mandarin orange (optional)
- Line 8x4-inch loaf pan with foil.
- Spoon sorbet into pan; freeze 10 minutes.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix. beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. spread pudding mixture over sorbet in pan.
- Freeze 3 hours or overnight. cut into slices. top with sliced orages just before serving
- Soften sorbet in microwave on medium 10 to 15 seconds.
This recipe was contributed by jyochinnu on 08 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.