Orange Squash By nehanilesh
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6748 times
A refreshing summer drink, Orange squash is a favorite among children. The concentrated orange flavors in the squash served with chilled water is sure to reenergize you on a hot sultry day.
- Take a pan and pour sugar, now add the water till the level of the sugar and let it boil.
- Keep on stirring in between when the sugar water is boiling. now take the lemon juice and pour in sugar syrup. (the reason for this to do is to take the dirt out that comes of from the sugar syrup once the lemon juice is added.)
- Now filter the whole syrup into antoher pan and let it cool down. then add orange colour, orange juice, and take 2tsp of pottasium metabolisulphate with water.
- Mix well and in surgar solution. fill in the large bottle and freeze in fridge.
- While serving take 1/2 glass of orange squash and 1/2 glass of water and serve.
This recipe was contributed by nehanilesh on 14 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.