Orange Rum Cake
by Foodie #135542
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4870 times
Orange rum cake is an excellent way of entertaining your guests by serving culinary delights. The popular orange rum cake is suitably flavoured with orange juice and rum.
- Sieve the wheat flour and baking powder together and keep aside.
- Combine the butter and sugar substitute in a bowl and beat till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the orange juice, buttermilk, orange rind, rum and wheat flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a 125 mm. (5") diameter greased cake tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut into 6 wedges.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #135542 on 27 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.