Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9668 times
Try this unique combination of rice with oranges. . .
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds,urad dal and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and green chilly.
- Add the onions and saute on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Add orange juice and boil well.
- Add the rice and mix well. Cook on a slow flame till it dries lightly.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves ans serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#406125 on 24 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.