by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 4187 times
Yummy and tasty mouthwatering rasmalai in orange flavour.
- In a deep pan, add the milk and boil on a slow flame and till it is reduced to a thick consistency (one-third of its original volume).
- Add the sugar and cardamom powder, mix well and keep boiling till the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the flame, cool and refrigerate for an hour.
- In a bowl, combine the paneer and plain flour and knead into a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal portions and roll each portion into balls and press slightly to flatten them. Keep aside.
- Combine the sugar and water in a deep pan and bring to a boil, till the sugar is dissolved and one string syrup is obtained.
- Slowly add the paneer balls in the boiling syrup and cook on a high flame for ten minutes.
- Sprinkle a little water and 1/2 tbsp plain flour and bring to a boil again.
- Cook for few minutes. Keep aside.
- Meanwhile, add the oranges to the chilled thickened milk and mix well.
- Add the almonds, pistachios and orange powder and mix again.
- Squeeze the chenna balls and put them into the chilled milk. Refrigerate it again for half an hour. Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 11 Oct 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.