Orange Raisin Muffins
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3581 times
Enjoy freshly baked homemade orange raisin muffins with your beverage of choice or as a dessert with cream. The tangy orange flavour blends perfectly with the sweet raisins and impart an appealing look and taste to the muffins.
- Sieve the flour with soda bi-carb. keep aside.
- Cream the butter, orange squash, orange rind and sugar till smooth and creamy
- Add the condensed milk, raisins, cream and flour adn mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into 10 greased and dusted muffin moulds.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 to 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool slightly and unmould.
This recipe was contributed by jaigee on 02 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.