Orange Pomegranate Rice
by Anu Nagaraja
This recipe has been viewed 1838 times
Orange Pomegranate Rice, an unusual combination of rice and fruits with flavours ranging from tangy, spicy to sweet. It is indeed a delightful preparation that is sure to satiate your taste buds and your tummy!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal, asafoetida, curry leaves.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and saute until the dals turn slightly brown in color and green chilli turns whitish.
- Add the oranges, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add the salt, rice, mix well adding the pomegranate seeds, orange rind(optional).
- Remove from the flame and keep covered for a minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Anu Nagaraja on 08 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.