Orange Mint Infused Drink
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1680 times
Enjoy the citrus flavour of this orange along with the refreshing taste of mint! Orange Mint Infused water is perfect on a hot summers day as a healthy replacement to plain water. The orange adds plenty of Vitamin C while mint adds antioxidants which are sure to detoxify your system.
Fruit Infuser Water Bottles are easily available all over India, in online shops as well as the home needs section of supermarkets and retail chains. If you don’t have a Fruit Infuser Bottle, you can just use any glass jar or pitcher.
Put the orange and mint in the pitcher along with water and allow them to infuse for 2 to 3 hours. Then, strain the mixture to get detox water.
The orange and mint can be discarded or remove the peel of all the orange slices and discard it, then put the peeled orange and mint back into the bottle and add more water to make more detox water. Do not use the fruits and herbs for more than twice.
You can also try other Fruit Infused Water recipes from our collection like the Lemony Papaya Infused Water or Apple Cucumber Parsley Infused Water .
- Put 2 orange slices, mint leaves and the remaining 2 orange slices in the infusing tube and close the lid.
- Fill ¾ of the bottle with water, place the infusing tube in it, close the lid of the bottle tightly and shake it lightly.
- Keep aside to infuse for 2 hours.
- Once the water has been infused with the flavor of orange, remove the peel of all the orange slices and discard them so that the infused water doesn't turn too sour or bitter.
- Put the peeled orange slices back into the infusing tube.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.