Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1472 times
An exotic drink recipe, Orange fluff is a complete culinary delight. The egg whites, orange squash and freshly whipped cream are all blended together and served in a tall glass with orange segments as garnish.
- Beat the egg whites till stiff adding sugar gradually.
- Dissolve gelatine in 3tbsp of water and melt over a double boiler.
- Cool and add the orange squash.
- Pour this mixture into the egg white and fold in the whipped cream and pour this into a glass dish and set in the fridge for 4-5hours.
- Decorate with whipped cream and orange segments.
This recipe was contributed by ADEEB on 22 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.