Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2259 times
*instead of using orange food colour and orange asence we can also use rose, khus flavours.
*make different coloured cookies and serve it in diwali to your guest to make them happy and make them eat some thing different and new.
- First of all take icing sugar and butter. mix them well untill becomes smooth.
- Then add mainda in it and mix milk to prepare tough dough.
- Then put it into refrigarator to make it littel cool.
- Then take another bowl. take kester sugar in it.then add little bit of orange colour and 2 to 3 drops of orange assence.mix it well untill the ingredients mixes well.
- Then took out the dough from freeze after 10 min.s.
- In a baking tray take the dough, then make a long roll of it and then roll it on kester sugar mixture to be coated on it.
- Then make small round shaped pieces and make designs with fork on it.
- Put it in oven for 15 to 20 min.s on 150 degree temperature and after that remove it from oven and the cookies are ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by drjhanvihomoeopath on 07 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.