Orange Cream Noodles
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3656 times
Orange Cream Noodles, an amazing noodle dessert with a burst of tangy, sweet and creamy flavours. Serve chilled.
- Put the rice noodles in a deep broad bowl and pour boiling water on the noodles, stir gently, cover and keep aside for 7 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness. Once the noodles are cooked or they turn translucent, drain well and keep aside
- In another bowl combine whipped cream the orange rind, orange juice and whip for some more time.
- Then gently fold in oranges, orange squash and lastly fold in the cooked noodles.
- Scoop the orange cream noodles and serve decorated with orange piece, and nuts or a dollop of orange marmalade or tutti-frutti.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by darshanamani on 12 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.