Orange Cookies, Eggless Orange Cookies
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1933 times
Are you a citrus fan? Then, this recipe is a must-try one! These eggless Orange Cookies are easy to bake but score high on flavour.
They combine the buttery taste and melt-in-the-mouth texture of cookies with the tangy flavour of orange. Ideal to have with evening coffee, these cookies will also earn you mega compliments if you serve it at a high-tea gathering.
Try other eggless cookie recipes like Eggless Coconut Cookies and Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies .
- Combine the butter and powdered sugar in a deep bowl and mix well with a help of a spatula till the mixture turns light and creamy.
- Add the orange rind and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the plain flour, baking powder and milk, mix well and knead into a semi-soft dough without using any water.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter round cookie.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Serve or store in an air-tight tight container and use as required.
Nutrient values per cookie
|Vitamin A||137.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.