by Palak Rajput
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10276 times
Orange basundi, thick and creamy milk flavoured with oranges.
- In deep pan add the milk and bring to boil and reduce the milk till it gets thick and creamy.
- Add the condensed milk and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Extract the juice of two oranges in a bowl and strain.
- Slice the remaining 2 oranges.
- When the milk is cold, add the orange juice, sliced segments and the cardamom powder, mix well.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.