Orange Apricot Cookies
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4103 times
Orange Apricot Cookies are a combination of the flavour of fruit and a dry fruit. Enjoy this teatime snack in the coming monsoon.
- Grind the soaked apricots and sugar in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Heat this paste on a medium flame in a kadhai till it thickens. Keep aside.
- Combine the butter and vanaspati in a deep bowl and whip well till it becomes smooth paste.
- Add the sugar, orange essence, orange food colour and again whip well.
- Add maida and wheat flour and mix well with a beater.
- Add the curds and mix with hand to form a dough.
- Fill this in a piping bag fitted with the star nozzle and pipe out the cookies on a greased baking tray.
- Top these cookies with 1/4 tsp of prepared apricot sauce and bake in a preheated oven at 140 degree Celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove on a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Use as required.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 23 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.