Orange & Grapefruit Cocktail
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7159 times
1. before serving the orange & grapefruit cocktail, add couple of ice cubes to it.
2. serve it in tall glasses garnished with a sprig of mint leaves.
3. this juice is healthy and high in vitamin c.
4. the ginger taste in the drink gives a pep to it.
5. moreover, it is very nice to have this drink on a hot summer day.
6. on the whole it does not involve any cooking time and very easy to make.
- In the blender, grind the ginger with a little water.
- Strain the pulp, and keep the juice aside.
- In a large punch bowl or a glass jar, add the orange juice, grapefruit juice, lime juice, sugar, salt to taste and the extracted ginger juice.
- Now add the desired amount of cold water.
- Stir it with a ladle.
- It is now ready to serve it.
This recipe was contributed by ochorios on 26 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.