by Venki's Delite'
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2032 times
Enjoy the Open sandwich plain or grilled with cheese and chopped veggies as topping. A lovely breakfast item , the open sandwich can be made with any combination of eggs, chicken or beans as topping.
- In a wok add oil splutter mustard seeds.
- Add finely chopped onions fry till golden brown
- Add grated carrots & green chillies and cook for 3 mts. add salt to taste.
- Add coriander leaves & lime juice
- Dry toast bread slices & and spread above mixture on top of each slice
- Serve with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Venki's Delite' on 01 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.